When i changed Buhari' title from commander -in-chief to Nepotist-in-Chief , quite a few people thought the title was befitting. Let us take a look at the first dozen appointments he made after his OIC trip.
1. Mohammed Sarki Abba – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Household and Social Events)
2. Ya’u Shehu Darazo – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Special Duties)
3. Dr Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi – Personal Physician to the President
4. Amb. Lawal A. Kazaure – State Chief of Protocol
5. Sabiu Yusuf – Special Assistant (Office of the President)
6. Saley Yuguda – Special Assistant (House Keeping)
7. Ahmed Muhammed Mayo – Special Assistant (Finance & Administration)
8. Mohammed Hamisu Sani – Special Assistant (Special Duties)
9. Friday Bethel – Personal Assistant (General Duties)
10. Sunday Aghaeze – Personal Assistant (State Photographer) ajokuta ma mumi (Igbo)
11. Bayo Omoboriowo – Personal Assistant (Presidential Photographer) Ngbati ngbati(Yoruba)
12 . Mele Kyari – GMD NNPC (Borno state)
I could not stop laughing because now it is obvious that WABIA are very good photographers. Buhari knew in advance that the Igbos and Yorubas will be fighting and ' blowing grammar' over government cameras, he decided to divide the office of the PA for photography. Ngbati ngbati and ajokuta ma mumi are good photographers. O hail the photographers of the King of the Fulanis
SPECIAL REMARKS DELIVERED BY HIS EXCELLENCY , JOSEPH NYUMA BOAKAISpread the...